Abyssal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Reign's Fourms

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about me, eh?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakyn

A little about me, eh? Empty
PostSubject: A little about me, eh?   A little about me, eh? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Most of you probably have not see this name. Drakyn Stryke was my first toon on GW and Drakyn is the online name I created when AOL and messaging first became popular and we used a phone line to connect. Yah, I am talking 20 years ago or more Smile I am only 34 for anyone who wants to know Razz Been playing GW for 65 months it looks like, according to my /age request on the game. I love this game and am looking forward to GW2 when it ALL starts over again. I play to help people out. I will never achieve GWAMM and really have no desire too. Once in a great I will grind if it strikes my fancy but usually for some mundane reason like wanting stacks of peppermint CC's come Christmas or "Hell, I am level 9 in that title, might as well go for 10 and max it out". So, the reason I am here - I used to belong to a guild called [BS]BadSeeds. I was with them for about 4.5+ years. We were lead by Aussies and most of our group was Aussie. Loved the people and still do. But, when I have no one to play with or help out, I get bored and don't want to be here, so I left and within just a couple hours found Mewn recruiting in LA. I figured what the hell, I can always leave if I don't like it. So far, it's all good. There are plenty more USA peeps on that I am used to and plenty of people who are new to the game. I like contributing my time, plat, items to those who need it since it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside Smile Anyway, I was looking for friendship and seemed to have found it so far.

That's enough for now, if you have any questions...ask. If you ever need help and I am on....ask. If you are stuck in a jam and need that last 10k to get that special armor.....ask and ye might receive Razz

Just some game fetishes that I have - I do not PvP. I will GvG if I am needed. If your build suits you then use it.....I don't care what the cookie cutter build of the month is, I will use my own damn build if I please and even if you don't please Smile Respect for others, even those who you are not familiar with, is rule numero uno.

This is a copy and paste from my old forums about my toons-

Drakyn Stryke - my first toon ever Very Happy And I played this Ele forever it seems until I got the bright idea that I should probably move on and fill out my roster Very Happy

Proximo Rayne - Monk. I was very good at healing. Never went Prot though, so never ask me to, you may regret it. I have done the solo builds with this fella, particularly 55 monk soon after the GW community figured out that the Grim Cesta from Ascalon and Protective Spirit went hand in hand very well. For now, and probably forever, this fella is a MULE...and he is VERY good at it.

Suurox Fayde - Tank. Nuff' said.

Kreshnyk Sianoq - Ranger. I have not played with this guy very much in the last couple of years, but when I did create him and for about 2 years thereafter, I had a GREAT time.

Drauka Grushdeva - Nex. Love MM. Love SS. I know this toon inside and out.

Varryx Sentrossi - Dervish. I had much fun with this guy after NF was released, but lately I just don't really care. The armor on these guys is pitiful.

Vynnyx Kirsdarke - Assassin. This is the second Ass I have created. This time, I am hanging onto it. Really just getting into the Perma build and the few variants of it.

Jazanni Grushdeva - Ranger and sister of Drauka. I loved ranger so much that I made another. She, at this time, is a MULE too.

And last, but not least --- Sixx Vaushka - Rit. My favorite toon of all. If anyone asks me to come along to help with anything, I more than likely will be bringing this fella. Absolutely love the versatility of this class and the armors look great. Nothing compares to this class in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lynnie Night
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: A little about me, eh?   A little about me, eh? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

SIXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hai ^^
Back to top Go down
Drakyn

PostSubject: Re: A little about me, eh?   A little about me, eh? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm

You found me affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little about me, eh?   A little about me, eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little about me, eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Reign  :: General Info :: About you-
Jump to: