Abyssal Reign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssal Reign's Fourms

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall Missions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynnie Night
Officer
Officer

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Pretty Soon I'm Going to start working my way through the missions in Nightfall if anyone wants to tag along. I'm still at the beginning and I don't mind back tracking some to help. Let me know if you're intersted in either coming along or helping out ^^
Back to top Go down
Midknight Mewn
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Midknight Mewn

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Ill tag along I need to do it on my necro Smile
Back to top Go down
Karya Stant

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:02 pm

I really wasn't looking forward to doing nightfall so I'll go on a few if you have room Smile

Forgot to add: I'm sure it will be more fun with friends so I'm willing to go if other people are there ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lynnie Night
Officer
Officer

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 pm

haha, thatd be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Hurin
Officer
Officer

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Rits are nice too
Back to top Go down
Raz

Raz

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 am

i can help ya as well iv beat it on my sin and derv. so i can bring either of those toons if ya need. let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightfall Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall Missions   Nightfall Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightfall Missions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abyssal Reign  :: PvE :: Missions-
Jump to: